Trump budget calls for Wall Street regulators to face restructuring
WASHINGTON, May 22 Two Wall Street financial regulators would face cuts or major structural changes under President Donald Trump's fiscal 2018 budget proposal
March 28 Pdf 1: Top Global Limited ()
* Purchase Of Residential Units In The Quinn Development By Subsidiaries
* Units Bartley Blossom, Iconic Town, Jaunty City and Spring Walk, had exercised options to purchase residential units in Quinn Development
* Total of 17 units were purchased and aggregate purchase price was s$25.29 million
* A total of 17 units were purchased and aggregate purchase price was s$25.29 million.
* Transaction is not expected to have any material impact on earnings per share of group for financial year ending 31 December 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BEIJING, May 23 As a controversial U.S. investment visa scheme comes under fresh criticism, Sam Walls of Little Rock, Arkansas, faces a different problem as he courts wealthy Chinese.
LONDON, May 22 Hedge funds have started to rebuild bullish long positions in crude oil as OPEC prepares to extend its production cuts for an additional nine months.