March 15 (Reuters) - Tower Ltd:
* Understands that Suncorp Group Limited's stake in tower has now reached 19.99% of shares
* Originally received a non-binding proposal for 100% of tower shares at $1.30 per share from Suncorp Group on 22 february
* Board's advice to shareholders remained unchanged
* Will be asking suncorp to advise whether it intends to employ differential pricing in its proposal
* "it is unclear whether $1.40 per share will be available for all tower shareholders"
* board also continues to closely engage with Fairfax in relation to previously announced scheme and other transaction possibilities Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: