UPDATE 6-Senate Republicans unveil Obamacare replacement bill with tough debate expected
* U.S. hospital stocks sharply higher after Senate bill's release (Updates with new details, background)
April 7 Transnet SOC Ltd
* Transnet well positioned to withstand downgrade
* Adequate liquidity levels will enable it to pursue its funding plan
* S&P has reviewed co's long-term foreign currency sovereign credit rating to 'BB+' from 'BBB-', long-term local currency rating to 'BBB-' from 'BBB'
* Ratings agency said outlook for state-owned company was in line with its assessment of sovereign rating
* S&P however, maintained transnet's stand-alone credit profile at 'BBB'
* Transnet continues to raise funds on strength of its own balance sheet and receives no funding or guarantees from national government
* S&P said Transnet's liquidity remains adequate Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, June 22 U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan said on Thursday he backs efforts to quickly move legislation to impose new sanctions on Russia and Iran that passed the Senate nearly unanimously but was stalled by a procedural snag in the House.
* UK's Imagination Tech puts itself up for sale, shares bounce