April 27 (Reuters) - Trelleborg AB
* Q1 EBIT, excluding items affecting comparability, rose 37 percent to SEK 1,154 mln (841)
* Says Q2 demand is expected to be in line with, or slightly higher, than q1 of 2017, adjusted for seasonal variations.
* Q1 organic sales increased 3 percent
* Q1 Net sales rose 36 percent to SEK 8,298 mln(6,095), the highest on record for the Group in a single quarter
* Says general industry improved in all regions and we noted healthy levels of activity in several of our market segments, particularly in Asia
* Says we are working intensively to compensate for higher raw material prices, which is deemed to have a full impact particularly in second half of year
* Reuters poll: Trelleborg Q1 EBIT was seen at SEK 1,070 million, sales at SEK 8,024 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)