Mother of Uber CEO killed in boating accident -newspaper
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno Bee reported on Saturday.
May 10 Tronox Ltd:
* Tronox commences implementation of executive leadership transition plan
* Tronox Ltd - Tom Casey retiring as CEO, will remain as chairman of board
* Tronox Ltd - Peter Johnston named interim CEO
* Tronox Ltd - board has retained Korn Ferry to conduct ceo search and will consider both internal and external candidates
* Tronox Ltd - begun implementation of leadership transition plan, which was previously announced by company's board of directors on March 29, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BA latest to be hit by computer problems (Adds comment by BA's chief executive)
May 27 General Motors Co said on Saturday that proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services has recommended that shareholders vote against a slate of directors proposed by hedge fund Greenlight Capital and reject the hedge fund's plan to divide GM shares into two classes.