BRIEF-RHT Health Trust says Fortis Global Healthcare Infrastructure entered into facility agreements
* Fortis Global Healthcare Infrastructure entered into facility agreements to refinance an existing loan facility
April 5 (Reuters) -
* U.S. Food and Drug Administration nominee Dr. Scott Gottlieb says he believes opportunities exist for clinical trials that "don't require the tight randomization" current clinical trials do.
* Gottlieb says he would be willing to "speak truth to power" to argue if needed that there is "no causal link" between vaccines and autism.
* Gottlieb says opioid addiction epidemic is a public health emergency "on the order of Ebola and Zika."
* Gottlieb says he is "uniquely qualified" to prevent companies from using "regulatory arbitrage" to gain commercial advantage.
* Gottlieb says certain flavored vaping or e-cigarette products "might be inappropriate in one context and not in another." Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: [ ] (Reporting by Toni Clarke)
WASHINGTON, June 29 The Trump administration is not certain legislation being crafted in the U.S. Senate will remove all tax hikes created under former President Barack Obama's signature health care law, a White House policy advisor said on Thursday.
KIEV, June 29 The sophisticated computer virus that spread from Ukraine across the world this week was highly likely a cover for installing new malware in Ukrainian computers, a top Ukrainian police official told Reuters on Thursday.