1 Min Read
July 10 (Reuters) - Emirates Telecommunications Group Co
* Says group terminates management and technical supports with EMTS Nigeria with effect from June 30
* Says termination of agreements governing use of Etisalat's brand deferred to July 21, 2017
* Says engaged with EMTS, currently negotiating new agreement for technical services, strategic procurement support, use of Etisalat brand
* "Agreements are still under discussion between parties"
* Says legal process yet to complete in Nigeria on transfer of Emts Holding BV's shares in EMTS to United Capital Trustees Source: (bit.ly/2uHQnKR) Further company coverage: