CANADA STOCKS-Futures rise on recovery in oil prices
June 26 Canada's main stock index was set for a higher start on Monday as oil prices rose for the third straight session, retreating from a seven-month low hit last week.
May 3 UFP Technologies Inc:
* UFP Technologies announces q1 2017 results, doubles net income
* Q1 sales $37.1 million versus $34.5 million
* UFP Technologies Inc- net income $0.30 per diluted common share outstanding for its q1 ended march 31, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Phase 1 clinical study for RSV expected to begin in fourth calendar quarter of 2017
* Wells Fargo Government & Institutional Banking says named four public finance veterans to key management roles in Wells Fargo Securities