BA says no evidence global IT outage caused by cyber attack
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said on Saturday there was no evidence that a global breakdown of its IT systems had been caused by a cyber attack.
May 8 Vaalco Energy Inc
* Vaalco Energy, Inc. announces first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 earnings per share $0.07 from continuing operations
* Says total oil and natural gas sales for Q1 of 2017 were $21.3 million, compared to $11.0 million
* Vaalco Energy Inc - In Q1 of 2017, production increased 26% from 3,682 bopd in Q4 of 2016 to 4,622 bopd for gabon and equatorial guinea
* Vaalco Energy Inc - Reported Q1 2017 production expense of $20.44 per barrel of oil Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.