1 Min Read
May 12 (Reuters) - Valeritas Holdings Inc:
* Valeritas Holdings Inc - "continue to expect double digit revenue growth in 2017 with most of this growth occurring in second half of year"
* Valeritas Holdings Inc qtrly net revenue $4.6 million versus $5.0 million
* Valeritas Holdings Inc qtrly loss per share $6.92
* Valeritas Holdings Inc - expect to achieve 50 percent gross margin objective on qtrly sales of about $13 million rather than $15 million as previously projected
* Valeritas Holdings - "converted $27.5 million of debt into shares of series a preferred stock, extended time period to first cash interest payment to March 2022" Source text:(bit.ly/2prWgNi) Further company coverage: