BRIEF-Altiplano Minerals expands board of directors to five
* Altiplano Minerals Ltd. announces appointment to board of directors and formation of advisory board
March 16 Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc
* Valueact Holdings L.P. Reports 5.2 percent stake in valeant pharma, as of march 14, 2017
* Valueact Holdings-have had, intend to continue to have discussions with officers & directors of valeant to discuss ways to "enhance shareholder value"
* Valueact Holdings l.p. Acquired securities of valeant based on belief that securities were "undervalued", represented "attractive investment opportunity"
* Valueact Holdings says topics of conversations with valeant will include management, board composition, operations, capital allocation, among others
* Valueact Holdings says topics of conversations with valeant will also include financial condition, mergers and acquisitions strategy, overall business strategy Source text for Eikon: [ID:bit.ly/2m6ZHau] Further company coverage:
* Launched an offering of senior secured notes in an aggregate principal amount of $400 million
AMSTERDAM, June 28 Dutch healthcare company Philips has agreed to buy U.S.-based Spectranetics Corp , a maker of devices to treat heart disease, for 1.9 billion euros ($2.16 billion) including debt, as it expands its image-guided therapy business.