June 7 VAN LANSCHOT NV:
* ACQUIRES UBS'S DOMESTIC WEALTH MANAGEMENT ACTIVITIES IN NETHERLANDS
* VAN LANSCHOT KEMPEN AND UBS EXPECT TO COMPLETE TRANSACTION IN Q3 OF 2017.
* VAN LANSCHOT KEMPEN WILL PAY AN INITIAL ACQUISITION PRICE OF EUR 28 MILLION FOR ACTIVITIES TO BE ACQUIRED
* FINAL PRICE MAY BE HIGHER OR LOWER DEPENDING ON AUM AMOUNT THAT WILL ACTUALLY TRANSFER TO VAN LANSCHOT KEMPEN
* TRANSACTION COMPRISES CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS AND EMPLOYEES OF WEALTH MANAGEMENT ACTIVITIES OF UBS NETHERLANDS, A BRANCH OF UBS EUROPE SE
* TRANSACTION ALSO COMPRISES PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OF NETHERLANDS BRANCH OF UBS EUROPE SE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Qatar says demands made by four Arab states not 'realistic'
DOHA, June 24 Qatar is reviewing a list of demands presented by four Arab states imposing a boycott on the wealthy Gulf country, but said on Saturday the list was not reasonable or actionable.
BRIEF-CBOE Holdings announces plans to list options on Altice USA
* CBOE Holdings Inc - announced it plans to list options on altice usa inc