Nestle "committed" to strategy as activist investor moves in
LONDON, June 26 Nestle, the world's largest food maker, remains committed to its strategy, as it faces criticism from activist shareholder Third Point from the United States.
March 29 Vermillion Inc:
* Vermillion reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
* Q4 loss per share $0.05
* Q4 revenue $805,000 versus $361,000
* Vermillion Inc- expect cash utilization to decrease further to approximately $2.6 million in q1 of 2017, net of offering proceeds and expenses
* Vermillion Inc- as of December 31, 2016, cash and equivalents totaled $5.2 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO, June 26 Takata Corp, at the centre of the auto industry's biggest ever product recall, filed for bankruptcy protection in the United States and Japan, and said it would be bought for $1.6 billion by U.S.-based Key Safety Systems.
* Spot gold hits lowest since May 17 * Hedge funds cut long position in COMEX gold for second week (Recasts, updates prices, adds quotes) By Nithin ThomasPrasad BENGALURU, June 26 Gold prices fell one percent to hit their lowest in near six weeks on Monday, amid a stronger dollar and rise in Asian shares, ahead of a flurry of U.S. data due this week. "This sharp depreciation, which lacks any fundamental drivers on a relatively quiet trading day has left inv