1 Min Read
July 4 (Reuters) - Virgin Money:
* Notes Prudential Regulation Authority's statement on consumer credit
* Has a high quality credit card book and does not lend in unsecured personal loan or motor finance markets
* Has robust governance, tightly controlled risk appetite for prime credit card lending, more demanding affordability requirements than market
* "Our models and assumptions are regularly reviewed and externally validated as part of our ongoing governance and control framework"
* "Have always focused on prime segment of card market and have a stringent policy of no down-selling" - CEO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)