March 27 Vishay Precision Group Inc:
* Says co and Nokomis Capital L.L.C. today announced an agreement to further strengthen company's board of directors
* Vishay Precision Group says company and nokomis will work to identify a mutually agreeable individual to appoint to board as a new independent director
* Vishay Precision Group Inc - new director will serve on board's nominating & corporate governance committee and compensation committee
* Says Nokomis owns approximately 15.9 percent of VPG's outstanding common stock
* Vishay Precision Group-if such an independent director is not identified by June 30, 2017, wes cummins of Nokomis will be appointed to board
* Vishay Precision Group Inc - Nokomis has also agreed to customary standstill commitments
* Vishay Precision Group -Nokomis agreed to vote shares in favor of board's recommendations regarding director elections at 2017 annual meeting Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
EMERGING MARKETS-Emerging assets retreat as German, U.S. bond yields rise
LONDON, June 28 Emerging stocks retreated on Wednesday, taking their cue from Wall Street losses amid rising U.S. and German bond yields and expectations that the Fed and ECB will soon cut back on stimulus.
Shell, Exxon to appeal latest Groningen gas production cap
AMSTERDAM, June 28 A joint venture between Royal Dutch Shell and Exxon Mobil said on Wednesday it will file an appeal against a Dutch government plan to lower a production cap at the Groningen natural gas field by a further 10 percent.