MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - May 28
DUBAI, May 28 Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Sunday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
May 9 Vishay Precision Group Inc
* VPG reports fiscal 2017 first-quarter results
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $0.19
* Q1 earnings per share $0.15
* Q1 revenue rose 5.6 percent to $59.8 million
* Sees Q2 2017 revenue $58 million to $63 million
* Expect net revenues in range of $58 million to $63 million for Q2 of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno County Sheriff's Office said on Saturday
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno Bee reported on Saturday.