CORRECTED-Vietnam online gaming firm VNG says eyeing U.S. IPO
HANOI, May 30 Vietnamese online gaming and messaging firm VNG Corp said on Tuesday it has signed a preliminary agreement with U.S. bourse operator Nasdaq Inc to explore an IPO.
May 9 Voyager Therapeutics Inc
* Voyager Therapeutics reports first quarter 2017 financial results and corporate highlights
* Q1 GAAP loss per share $0.65
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.53 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Voyager Therapeutics Inc - Collaboration revenues of $1.5 million for Q1 of 2017 compared to collaboration revenues of $4.8 million for Q1 of 2016. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Tobacco causing "massive harm" to environment, WHO report says
ZURICH, May 30 As Novartis considers asset sales that could raise $50 billion, investors are worried any cash raised may give the Swiss drugmaker firepower for another unsuccessful megadeal.