1 Min Read
March 14 (Reuters) - Want Want China Holdings Ltd
* FY profit attributable to equity holders of company RMB3.519 billion up 4%
* FY revenue RMB19.71 billion versus RMB21.39 billion
* Proposed final dividend of US1.19 cents per ordinary share
* For 2017, capital expenditure is estimated to be approximately RMB700 million
* "In long term, income tax rate of group is expected to be between 27% and 28%"
* "Gross profit margin of dairy products and beverages is expected to be revised following fluctuations in cost of milk powder"
* "It is expected that our dairy products and beverages would be able to maintain a promising profitability" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: