BRIEF-David Brereton, Kathryn Ensign-Brereton dispose of Tecsys shares
* David Brereton and Kathryn Ensign-Brereton dispose of Tecsys shares pursuant to a secondary offering
June 14 WAYSTREAM HOLDING AB (PUBL):
* MATS ÖBERG NEW CEO OF WAYSTREAM
* MATS ÖBERG REPLACES JOHNNY HEDLUND AS CEO
* MATS ÖBERG WILL START AS CEO ON 14 AUGUST
* SUSANNE TORRBACKA TO BE ACTING CEO UNTIL 14 AUGUST Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla., June 27 SpaceX wants to expand facilities in Florida to refurbish and store its reusable rocket boosters as it increases the pace of launches, documents filed with authorities show.
MOSCOW/KIEV/WASHINGTON, June 27 A major global cyber attack dubbed "GoldenEye" or "Petya" on Tuesday disrupted computers at Russia's biggest oil company, Ukrainian banks and multinational firms with a virus similar to the ransomware virus that last month infected more than 300,000 computers.