April 28 Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc-
* Wesco Aircraft names Todd Renehan CEO and Alex Murray president and COO; David J. Castagnola retires
* Renehan also has been appointed to board of directors as a class i director
* Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc sees q2 net sales of $364.6 million
* Sees Q2 adjusted earnings per share $0.21
* Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc - preliminary financial information for fiscal 2017 q2 net income of $17.4 million, or $0.18 per diluted share
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.26, revenue view $377.1 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Itaú's Setubal sees high growth at Brazil's XP
SAO PAULO, June 24 The price that Itaú Unibanco Holding SA paid for a minority stake in Brazilian independent securities firm XP Investimentos SA embeds "very high growth rates" ahead, co-Chairman Roberto Setubal said on Saturday.
UPDATE 1-Arconic knowingly supplied flammable panels for use in tower -emails
LONDON, June 24 Six emails sent by and to an Arconic Inc sales manager raise questions about why the company supplied combustible cladding to a distributor for use at Grenfell Tower, despite publicly warning such panels were a fire risk for tall buildings.