1 Min Read
July 10 (Reuters) - West Fraser Timber Co Ltd
* West Fraser Timber Co - province of british columbia has declared a provincial state of emergency due to wildfire activity in interior region.
* West Fraser Timber Co Ltd - has temporarily suspended operations in 100 mile house, williams lake and chasm
* Says fire situation in interior of british columbia is volatile and situation is evolving
* West Fraser Timber - in case of our100 mile house mill, staff and community have been evacuated to comply with evacuation orders in surrounding areas
* West Fraser Timber - west fraser is uncertain how long our 100 mile house, williams lake and chasm operations will be suspended
* West Fraser Timber - unable to assess the impact on lumber and plywood production Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: