Oct 13 The following are the top stories in the
Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does
not vouch for their accuracy.
* UK faces Brexit divorce bill of up to 20 bln stg. (on.ft.com/2dNf19f)
* Wells Fargo chief John Stumpf to leave bank immediately.
* Snapchat hires Morgan Stanley and Goldman for IPO. (on.ft.com/2dNeTqD)
* Britain could face a 20 billion pound charge for leaving
the European Union, according to an analysis by the Financial
Times. The 20 billion estimate covers Britain's share of
continuing multi year liabilities.
* Wells Fargo & Co's veteran chairman and chief
executive officer, John Stumpf abruptly departed on Wednesday
bowing to pressure over its sales tactics that has damaged the
bank's reputation and put Wall Street under renewed scrutiny.
* U.S. photo-sharing app Snapchat has chosen Morgan Stanley
and Goldman Sachs Group Inc as lead underwriters
for an initial public offering that could come as early as
March, as reported by Bloomberg.
(Compiled by Parikshit Mishra in Bengaluru)