Feb 3 The following are the top stories in the
Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does
not vouch for their accuracy.
* Snap lays out plans for $3 bln IPO filing. on.ft.com/2jJ9Bch
* Uber chief Travis Kalanick quits Trump business council. on.ft.com/2jIW8S2
* 'Costly and unfair' tax differences need reform, says
* Snap Inc, owner of popular messaging service Snapchat,
made many of its financial details public for the first time on
Thursday, as it prepared to raise up to $3 billion in an initial
public offering in New York that is expected to come in March.
* Uber Technologies Inc Chief Executive Officer
Travis Kalanick, facing criticism from immigration advocates for
serving on President Donald Trump's business advisory group,
quit the group on Thursday, the company said.
* The Institute for Fiscal Studies, a think tank, said that
the United Kingdom needs more reforms to tackle "costly,
inefficient and unfair" differences in the way the
self-employed, owner-managers and employees are taxed.
(Compiled by Parikshit Mishra in Bengaluru; Editing by Sandra