April 17 The following are the top stories in
the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and
does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Erdogan claims narrow victory in Turkish referendum. on.ft.com/2oNwYaU
* London battles to keep hold of two main EU agencies. on.ft.com/2oNJsiE
* Airbus sued by dismissed middlemen following fraud
* President Tayyip Erdogan declared victory in a referendum
on Sunday to grant him sweeping powers in the biggest overhaul
of modern Turkish politics, but opponents said the vote was
marred by irregularities and they would challenge its result.
* Britain's brexit secretary, David Davis, said that Britain
does not accept that the European Banking Authority or the
European Medicines Agency will have to move from London's Canary
* Airbus said in its 2016 annual report that it is
being sued by consultants and middlemen who were dismissed as
part of a compliance review initiated following fraud
investigations around the world.
(Compiled by Parikshit Mishra in Bengaluru; Editing by Peter