May 25 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Former Mothercare managing director joins BHS bidding. (on.ft.com/1U84tsY)
* Monsanto opens door to talks on Bayer bid. (on.ft.com/1U84w8f)
* Google's Paris offices raided by French authorities in tax probe. (on.ft.com/1U84ixW)
* Greg Tufnell, ex-managing director of Mothercare is leading a bid to acquire BHS.
* Monsanto Co, the world’s largest seed company, turned down Bayer AG’s $62 billion acquisition bid as “incomplete and financially inadequate” on Tuesday, but said it was open to engage further in negotiations.
* Dozens of French police raided Google’s Paris headquarters on Tuesday, escalating an investigation into the digital giant on suspicion of tax evasion.
Compiled by Parikshit Mishra in Bengaluru