2 Min Read
April 5 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Half of UK senior executives should be female, say MPs. on.ft.com/2o7mWkx
* May suggests UK will not finalise EU trade talks before Brexit. on.ft.com/2o6Zdkw
* Federal Reserve's Lacker exits after revealing role in leak case. on.ft.com/2o7mXF7
* The Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Committee recommended that half of the UK's senior executives should be female and long-term incentive bonuses should be abolished.
* British Prime Minister Theresa May hinted on her Jordan trip that Britain will not finalise a new trade deal with the EU until after Brexit is complete in 2019.
* Richmond Federal Reserve President Jeffrey Lacker abruptly left the U.S. central bank on Tuesday after admitting that a conversation he had with a Wall Street analyst in 2012 may have disclosed confidential information about Fed policy options. (Compiled by Parikshit Mishra in Bengaluru; Editing by Sandra Maler)