Oct 20 (Reuters) - Dbv Technologies SA :
* DBV Technologies announces proposed global offering
* It intends to offer and sell, subject to market and other conditions, up to 2,673,641 of its ordinary shares in a global offering
* Shares in form of American depositary shares (ADSs) in U.S., Canada and offer of ordinary shares in France and countries outside of U.S. and Canada
* Application has been made for listing of the ADSs on the NASDAQ global select market under the symbol "DBVT."
* The settlement of the global offering and the admission of the new shares on the NASDAQ global select market and Euronext Paris are expected to occur on Oct. 24
* Intends to grant underwriters 30-day option to purchase additional ordinary shares up to maximum of 3,074,686 ordinary shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom: +48 58 698 39 20)