1 Min Read
JERUSALEM, May 14 (Reuters) -
* Israel's Foresight Autonomous Holdings, which is developing technology for self-driving cars, said on Sunday it has applied to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to dual list on Nasdaq.
* Foresight, whose parent company is security technology firm Magna BSP, in its statement to the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange did not give details about the size of the potential listing.
* The company says it is developing a system that creates and analyzes 3D images to prevent road collisions.
* Last year Foresight said that after being approached by potential U.S. investors, it was looking at a public offering on a U.S. market, where most competitors in the field are traded.
* Foresight has a 567 million shekel ($158 million) market capitalisation in Tel Aviv.
* ($1 = 3.5980 shekels) (Reporting by Ari Rabinovitch)