Kiev airport hit by cyber attack, delays possible
KIEV, June 27 Kiev's main airport has been hit by a "spam attack" that could cause some flights to be delayed, the operator, Boryspil, said.
WARSAW, March 28 Griffin Premium RE, part of Poland-focused Griffin Real Estate, has set the final price in its initial public offering (IPO) at 5.7 zlotys ($1.46) per share, market sources said after book building for the float ended on Tuesday.
* Griffin's IPO includes up to 22.2 million of new shares and 59.1 million of existing shares being sold by entities indirectly controlled by Oaktree Capital Group LLC fund.
* In addition, the existing shareholders have pledged to sell up to 7.9 million of shares in the over-allotment option and before the completion of book building they might decide to increase the number of sold shares by the maximum of 26,786,383.
* The price range of offered shares had been set earlier at 5.7 - 6.5 zlotys per share.
* Griffin Premium RE declined to comment on the IPO price. ($1 = 3.8965 zlotys) (Reporting by Anna Koper and Agnieszka Barteczko; Editing by Lidia Kelly)
* Higher risk buffer suggests risk environment back to normal
NEW YORK, June 27 U.S. single-family home prices accelerated at a slower pace than expected in April, a survey showed on Tuesday.