1 Min Read
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Dht Holdings Inc says:
* DHT Holdings board unanimously rejects unsolicited proposal from Frontline.
* the DHT board concluded that the "Frontline proposal is wholly inadequate and not in the best interests of DHT or its shareholders"
* "We believe that Frontline's proposal substantially undervalues our company and represents an opportunistic attempt to acquire DHT at a low point in the cycle," said Erik Lind, Chairman of DHT.
* Says "We are confident that DHT will generate significantly more value to shareholders as an independent company than the prospects afforded by this proposal."
* Says: The execution of DHT's strategic plan will continue to drive significant and sustainable value for DHT shareholders
* The Frontline proposal would not properly value DHT's contribution to a combined company and would result in unacceptable dilution to DHT's shareholders.
* About DHT Holdings, Inc Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Gwladys Fouche)