Canada's Crescent Point Energy posts bigger quarterly loss
Feb 23 Canada's Crescent Point Energy Corp reported a bigger quarterly loss from a year earlier, mainly hurt by one-time charges of about C$457 million.
Feb 7 Lennox International Inc
* Lennox International reports strong fourth quarter to cap year of record profit and cash flow
* Q4 adjusted earnings per share $1.50 from continuing operations
* Q4 gaap earnings per share $0.94 from continuing operations
* Q4 earnings per share view $1.43 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees fy 2017 revenue up 3 to 7 percent
* Q4 revenue $897 million versus i/b/e/s view $883 million
* Lennox international inc sees 2017 capital expenditures of approximately $100 million
* Lennox international inc sees stock repurchases of $250 million in 2017
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $7.85, revenue view $3.79 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 23 Canadian grocery and pharmacy retailer Loblaw Cos Ltd reported a 57 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped partly by a drop in expenses in its retail segment and improved performances in its financial services and property businesses.
* Qtrly revenue for canadian operations was $72.3 million, down 41 percent