1 Min Read
Feb 7 (Reuters) - PAM Transportation Services Inc :
* P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. announces results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2016
* Q4 revenue $108.4 million versus $102.4 million
* Net income of $0.11 per share for Q4 of 2016
* Total operating revenues increased to $108.4 million for q4 of 2016 compared to $102.4 million for q4 of 2015
* In quarter "overcapacity in industry resulted in sustained downward rate pressure while cost increases in our operating costs"
* In 2017, see new opportunities with new retail,manufacturing customers,most of which either have facilities or suppliers in Mexico Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: