Decades-old green power law is a fresh nuisance to U.S. utilities
March 29 In the last four years, North Carolina has become the second largest solar market in the United States, behind only California.
Feb 8 New Relic Inc
* New Relic announces third quarter of fiscal year 2017 results
* Q3 non-GAAP loss per share $0.09
* Q3 GAAP loss per share $0.27
* Q3 revenue $68.1 million versus i/b/e/s view $66.4 million
* Q3 earnings per share view $-0.14 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees Q4 revenue between $70.3 million and $71.3 million
* Sees Q4 revenue between $70.3 million and $71.3 million, representing year-over-year growth of between 34% and 36%
* Sees Q4 non-GAAP net loss per share of between $0.14 and $0.16
* Q4 earnings per share view $-0.15, revenue view $69.4 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 29 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.