BRIEF-Cellcom Israel reports first quarter EPS of ILS 0.25
* Qtrly service revenues totaled NIS 739 million ($203 million) compared to NIS 774 million ($213 million) in Q1 last year
Feb 8 New Relic Inc
* New Relic announces third quarter of fiscal year 2017 results
* Q3 non-GAAP loss per share $0.09
* Q3 GAAP loss per share $0.27
* Q3 revenue $68.1 million versus i/b/e/s view $66.4 million
* Q3 earnings per share view $-0.14 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees Q4 revenue between $70.3 million and $71.3 million
* Sees Q4 revenue between $70.3 million and $71.3 million, representing year-over-year growth of between 34% and 36%
* Sees Q4 non-GAAP net loss per share of between $0.14 and $0.16
* Q4 earnings per share view $-0.15, revenue view $69.4 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ZURICH, May 24 The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks on Wednesday.
TOKYO, May 24 Chinese stocks fell and the Australian dollar skidded on Wednesday after Moody's downgraded its sovereign credit rating on China, adding to worries about the global impact of slowing growth and rising debt in Asia's economic powerhouse.