Credit Suisse to make capital hike decision after AGM - report
ZURICH, April 23 Credit Suisse will not decide on how it wants to raise fresh capital until after this week's annual general meeting, SonntagsZeitung reported on Sunday.
Feb 8 Microchip Technology Inc
* Microchip Technology announces outstanding financial results for third quarter fiscal year 2017
* Q3 non-GAAP earnings per share $1.05 from continuing operations
* Q3 GAAP earnings per share $0.46 from continuing operations
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.86 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees q4 2017 sales $872 million to $908 million
* Q3 non-GAAP earnings per share $0.145
* Microchip Technology Inc - GAAP net sales for q3 of fiscal 2017 were $834.4 million, up 54.4%
* Microchip Technology Inc - non-GAAP net sales for q3 of fiscal 2017 were $881.2 million, up 59.6%
* Microchip Technology - revising long-term operating model upwards to 60% non-gaap gross margin, 36% non-gaap operating profit
* Microchip Technology Inc - capital expenditures for all of fiscal year 2017 are expected to be approximately $90 million.
* Sees Q4 earnings per share 71 to 81 cents
* Sees Q4 non-GAAP earnings per share $1.01 to $1.11
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.93, revenue view $861.7 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ZURICH, April 23 LafargeHolcim is close to announcing that its chief executive Eric Olsen is to step down following an internal investigation into activities at a former Lafarge cement plant in Syria, a source familiar with the matter said on Sunday.