METALS-Copper steadies as U.S. dollar slips
SYDNEY, Feb 22 Copper steadied in early trading on Wednesday, after slipping overnight, as a weaker U.S. dollar limited profit taking.
Feb 7 Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc
* Wesco Aircraft Holdings reports fiscal 2017 first quarter results
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $0.19
* Q1 earnings per share $0.13
* Q1 sales $339.4 million versus I/B/E/S view $358.6 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.25 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees FY 2017 sales up 3 to 5 percent
* Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc - Implementations underway for approximately $130 million in annualized new business won in past five quarters
* Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc - Company confirms sales and eps outlook for fiscal 2017
* Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc - As sales increase in remainder of fiscal 2017, we expect to improve operating leverage and margins
* FY2017 earnings per share view $1.16, revenue view $1.52 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc - Sees FY 2017 adjusted net income in range of $1.15 to $1.20 per diluted share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 22 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Feb 22 Gold held firm on Wednesday after falling as much as 1 percent the session before, with investors waiting for minutes from the Federal Reserve's last meeting for clues on the timing of interest rate hikes. FUNDAMENTALS * Spot gold was steady at $1,236 per ounce at 0054 GMT, while U.S. gold futures fell 0.1 percent to $1,237. * Data showed the U.S. Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) was at 53.9 in February, down from 55.6 in January and expe