Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
Feb 8 Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Ltd :
* Alpha and Omega Semiconductor reports financial results for the fiscal second quarter of 2017 ended december 31, 2016
* Qtrly earnings per share $0.11
* Qtrly non gaap earnings per share $0.18
* Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ltd qtrly revenue $ 94.7 million versus $ 79.8 million
* Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Ltd - Q3 revenue is expected to be between $90 million and $94 million
* Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Ltd sees Q3 gaap gross margin is expected to be 22 pct plus or minus 1 pct
* Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Ltd sees Q3 loss attributable to noncontrolling interest is expected to be between $1.2 million and $1.3 million
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.13, revenue view $93.3 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q3 revenue view $88.8 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.