Wells Fargo overhauls lawmaking and policy arm
April 27 Wells Fargo & Co is making several changes to its government relations and public policy unit in what its new leader said was a response to its steady growth since the financial crisis.
Feb 8 Clearwater Paper Corp
* Clearwater Paper reports fourth quarter 2016 results
* Q4 sales $425.6 million versus I/B/E/S view $408.6 million
* Q4 adjusted non-GAAP earnings per share $0.82 excluding items
* Q4 GAAP earnings per share $0.56
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.87 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SYDNEY, April 28 Australian lottery operator Tatts Group on Friday said a A$6.15 billion cash takeover offer from a consortium backed by U.S. private equity giant KKR & Co was not superior to a cash-and-scrip bid from Tabcorp Holdings.