PRESS DIGEST- British Business - Feb 27
Feb 27 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Feb 8 Tyler Technologies Inc
* Tyler Technologies reports earnings for fourth quarter 2016
* Q4 non-GAAP earnings per share $0.90
* Q4 earnings per share $0.80
* Q4 revenue $195.1 million versus I/B/E/S view $197.8 million
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.88 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees FY 2017 non-GAAP earnings per share about $3.83 to $3.91
* Sees FY 2017 GAAP earnings per share about $3.26 to $3.34
* Sees FY 2017 revenue $844 million to $854 million
* FY2017 earnings per share view $3.95, revenue view $860.1 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, Feb 27 Asian stocks look set to edge lower for a second day on Monday as weak cues from U.S. share markets and declining European government bond yields on political worries push investors to take profits after a recent rally.
TOKYO, Feb 27 Japan's SoftBank Group Corp is close to finalising an investment in U.S. office-sharing startup WeWork, in a deal expected to be worth over $3 billion, CNBC reported on Monday.