UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 26
June 26 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 15 points at 7,439 on Monday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.20 percent ahead of the cash market open.
Feb 8 Tyler Technologies Inc
* Tyler Technologies reports earnings for fourth quarter 2016
* Q4 non-GAAP earnings per share $0.90
* Q4 earnings per share $0.80
* Q4 revenue $195.1 million versus I/B/E/S view $197.8 million
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.88 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees FY 2017 non-GAAP earnings per share about $3.83 to $3.91
* Sees FY 2017 GAAP earnings per share about $3.26 to $3.34
* Sees FY 2017 revenue $844 million to $854 million
* FY2017 earnings per share view $3.95, revenue view $860.1 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Confirm in advanced discussions to buy whole of issued share capital of New York Stock Exchange listed Sparton Corporation
LONDON, June 26 L1 Retail has agreed to buy Holland & Barrett from The Nature's Bounty Co. and The Carlyle Group for 1.77 billion pounds ($2.26 billion), the companies said in a statement.