BRIEF-Russia's Vimpelcom qtrly revenue reported of $2.35 bln vs $2.30 bln
* Russia's vimpelcom ltd says introducing a new dividend policy effective immediately, with a 2016 dividend of us 23 cents per share, including us 3.5 cents paid in december
Feb 14 Yellow Pages Ltd
* Yellow pages limited reports fourth quarter 2016 financial results
* Yellow pages ltd - during q4, yellow pages recorded an impairment loss of $600 million on certain of its intangible assets
* Yellow pages ltd - revenues declined 2.8% for q4 of 2016 to $202.7 million, as compared to $208.5 million for same period last year
* Yellow pages ltd - "anticipates additional pressure on adjusted ebitda in 2017"
* Yellow pages ltd - customer renewal rate was of 82% for year ended december 31, 2016, as compared to renewal rate of 85% during same period last year
* Yellow pages ltd - "expects stabilization in adjusted ebitda in short to mid-term, post-2017"
* Yellow pages ltd qtrly basic loss per share $16.35
* Q4 earnings per share c$0.26 excluding items Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Mining stocks underperform after oil prices tumble on Friday
* Announces raft of partnerships; corporate name change to VEON