BRIEF-Sterling Jewelers issues statement on "sexual harrassment claims"
* "We have thoroughly investigated allegations and have concluded they are not substantiated by facts" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 14 Boyd Gaming Corp
* For full year 2017, boyd gaming projects total adjusted ebitda of $585 million to $605 million
* Boyd gaming reports fourth-quarter, full-year 2016 results
* Q4 adjusted earnings per share $0.38
* Q4 earnings per share $0.11 including items
* Q4 revenue $554.8 million versus i/b/e/s view $560.7 million
* Q4 earnings per share $0.10 from continuing operations
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.24 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, Feb 28 The delays in Republican plans to overhaul Obamacare are helpful to hospital operator Tenet Healthcare Corp, the company's chief executive officer said on Tuesday, as the timeline shifts further out for any changes to government healthcare payments.
* Signet Jewelers gives statement to NBC news on "sexual harassment claims"