1 Min Read
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Maiden Holdings Ltd
* Maiden holdings announces fourth quarter 2016 loss reserve strengthening primarily focused on commercial auto business
* Q4 2016 results will include a reserve charge of approximately $120 million
* Q4 reserve charge relative to company's projected december 31, 2016 reserve balance of approximately $2.9 billion.
* Still expects to report a modest level of operating and net income for full year
* Maiden does not anticipate any change to its quarterly dividend policy Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: