BRIEF-Dutch State reduces stake in ABN AMRO Group to 63 pct
* NLFI, ON BEHALF OF DUTCH STATE, HAS AGREED TO SELL 65 MILLION DEPOSITARY RECEIPTS IN ABN AMRO FOR EUR 22,75 PER DEPOSITARY RECEIPT
Feb 15 Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp
* Anworth reports fourth quarter 2016 financial results
* Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp qtrly GAAP net income to common stockholders per weighted earnings per share $0.15
* Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp qtrly core earnings per weighted earnings per share $0.13 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, June 27 U.S. Senate Republican leaders postponed a vote on a healthcare overhaul on Tuesday after resistance from members of their own party, and President Donald Trump summoned Republican senators to the White House to urge them to break the impasse.
* Results Of Rights Offer With Mara Delta Successfully Raising $121 Million