UPDATE 4-CIBC vows "disciplined" approach to PrivateBancorp bid
* Previous shareholder vote on deal was delayed in December (Adds comment by shareholders, chief financial officer)
Feb 15 Equinix Inc
* Equinix reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
* Sees Q1 2017 revenue $940 million to $946 million
* Equinix Inc - for full year of 2017, total revenues are expected to be greater than $3,933 million
* Equinix Inc - qtrly recurring revenues $892.4 million versus $877.1 million; qtrly diluted net income per share $0.86
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.74, revenue view $941.9 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Equinix Inc - FY adjusted EBITDA is expected to be greater than $1,842 million
* Equinix Inc - FY capital expenditures are expected to range between $1,100 and $1,200 million
* Equinix Inc sees Q1 adjusted EBITDA to range between $421 and $427 million
* Q1 revenue view $966.1 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Fy2017 revenue view $4.06 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 21 Insurance giant American International Group Inc has reached a deal to sell one of its lesser-known assets: a northern Vermont ski slope.
MONTREAL/NEW YORK, Feb 23 Canada's Gildan Activewear plans to keep making key styles from its recently acquired American Apparel brand in the United States but will also manufacture some products elsewhere, a company spokesman said on Thursday.