UPDATE 2-Barclays reports surprise capital boost as legal costs loom
* Shares rise to highest since October 2015 (Adds shares, investment bank performance, charges, comment)
Feb 15 Cimarex Energy Co
* Cimarex updates 2017 capital plans; gives production and expense guidance
* Announced projected 2017 exploration and development capital of $1.1 - 1.2 billion
* An additional $60 million is earmarked for midstream and other infrastructure for 2017
* For 2017, total company production is projected to average 1.06 - 1.11 billion cubic feet equivalent (BCFE) per day
* Q4 2017 oil production is projected to increase 30-35 percent over Q4 2016 levels
* Q1 2017 output is expected to average 1.01 - 1.05 BCFE per day Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT/LONDON, Feb 23 Brussels Airport is being prepared for a potential sale as one of its owners is planning an exit from Belgium's main hub, according to several people close to the matter.
PARIS, Feb 23 French waste and water group Suez is considering an acquisition of the water business of U.S. industrial conglomerate General Electric, a Suez spokeswoman said on Thursday, confirming media reports.