July 29 (Reuters) - Capital Product Partners Lp
* As of june 30, 2016, partnership's total debt increased by $26.3 million to $597.9 million, versus $571.6 million as of december 31, 2015
* Capital product partners l.p. Announces second quarter 2016 financial results and fleet employment updates
* Q2 revenue $60.9 million versus i/b/e/s view $60.9 million
* Q2 earnings per share $0.10
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.10 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* "product tanker market remained under pressure in q2 of 2016"
* Impact of hmm vessels charter rate reduction will adversely affect our cash flows until end of 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)