July 29 (Reuters) - Revlon Inc
* Q2 adjusted earnings per share $0.28
* Q2 earnings per share $0.16
* Q2 sales rose 1.3 percent to $488.9 million
* "Regarding funding for Elizabeth Arden acquisition, company received a very strong and positive reaction from debt markets"
* Says has secured total financing commitments of about $2.7 billion, with favorable terms for the Elizabeth Arden deal
* Revlon Inc says is on a growth trajectory to achieve its planned net sales and earnings for 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: