BRIEF-IMF Bentham updates on settlement of an Australian matter it funded
* refers to its previous announcement on 22 July 2016 concerning conditional settlement of an australian matter it has funded.
Sept 29 Ship Finance International Ltd
* Ship Finance International Limited announces offering of convertible senior notes
* Notes will pay interest quarterly in arrears, have a term of five years, and will be convertible into co's common shares
* Unit will enter into share lending agreement with affiliates of Jefferies LLC, one of underwriters of notes offering
* Share lending agreement under which unit will lend to share borrower up to 8 million of company's common shares
* Intends to offer $200 million aggregate principal amount of convertible senior notes due 2021
* Intends to use net proceeds from offering for repurchase of all or a portion of its existing 3.25% convertible notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Car-loan securitisations buck downbeat trend for corporate credit
SAO PAULO, May 28 Brazilian federal prosecutors on Sunday made a new offer to JBS SA's controlling shareholder, J&F Investimentos, that it pay a 10.99 billion real ($3.37 billion) fine for its role in massive corruption scandals.