Sept 29 Ship Finance International Ltd
* Ship Finance International Limited announces offering of convertible senior notes
* Notes will pay interest quarterly in arrears, have a term of five years, and will be convertible into co's common shares
* Unit will enter into share lending agreement with affiliates of Jefferies LLC, one of underwriters of notes offering
* Share lending agreement under which unit will lend to share borrower up to 8 million of company's common shares
* Intends to offer $200 million aggregate principal amount of convertible senior notes due 2021
* Intends to use net proceeds from offering for repurchase of all or a portion of its existing 3.25% convertible notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.