Oct 3 Mks Instruments Inc
* MKS Instruments makes a voluntary $60 million prepayment on its term loan and enters into an interest rate swap agreement
* MKS Instruments Inc says prepayment was made through a tax efficient repatriation of cash from international operations
* Entered into an interest rate swap agreement to fix rate on approximately 50% of its remaining outstanding term loan balance
* Swap converts floating rate on $335 million of term loan to a fixed interest rate of 4.70% through September 2020
* Prepayment in addition to scheduled principal payment of $1.8 million, reduces outstanding principal amount of term loan to $668 million as of Sept 30 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
One dead in ENI Congo oil platform fire
BRAZZAVILLE, Dec 3 One person was killed in a fire on an oil platform operated by ENI Congo off the coast of the Congo Republic city of Pointe-Noire, the government said.
Aixtron, Fujian to explore what is left of deal after U.S. veto
FRANKFURT, Dec 3 German semiconductor equipment maker Aixtron will explore with its Chinese suitor what can be salvaged of the planned takeover after a U.S. presidential order ruled the deal posed a national security risk, the company said on Saturday.