BRIEF-Baiyin Nonferrous' unit to invest in South Africa's Sibanye Gold for up to $200 mln
* Says its unit Gold One Group Limited plans to invest up to $200 million to South Africa's Sibanye Gold Limited
Oct 7 Straight Path Communications Inc
* Straight Path Communications reports results for fourth quarter and year end fiscal 2016
* Q4 revenue $100,000
* Spectrum lease revenue is trending upwards and expect continued quarter over quarter growth
* Straight Path Communications qtrly net loss attributable of $3.8 million compared to $1.8 million net loss in the prior fiscal quarter
* FCC has commenced an investigation
* Co said "following conclusion of independent investigation we commissioned, we disclosed findings, including to FCC"
* In coming weeks and months, intend to move forward with attempts at resolution and/or furthering progress of cases Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, April 24 The United States will impose preliminary anti-subsidy duties averaging 20 percent on imports of Canadian softwood lumber, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Monday, escalating a long-running trade dispute between the two neighbors.