Mother of Uber CEO killed in boating accident -newspaper
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno Bee reported on Saturday.
Oct 10 Copa Holdings SA :
* Copa Holdings announces monthly traffic statistics for September 2016
* Copa Holdings SA - system load factor for september 2016 was 82.7%, a 9.9 percentage point increase when compared to September 2015
* Copa Holdings SA - Sept. ASM 1,740.5 million versus 1,713.1 million
* Copa Holdings SA - September 2016 RPM 1,439.7 million, up 15.4 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BA latest to be hit by computer problems (Adds comment by BA's chief executive)
May 27 General Motors Co said on Saturday that proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services has recommended that shareholders vote against a slate of directors proposed by hedge fund Greenlight Capital and reject the hedge fund's plan to divide GM shares into two classes.